A few weeks ago at my upline's monthly demonstrator meeting Lisa had a great make and take during the meeting! She was wonderful to provide each of us with a great wooden frame. We covered it with our choice of the Share What You Love 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Pape. After I stamped the sentiment I coloured the heart in Cherry Cobbler to make it pop! At home I added some Fine Tip Glue to make the heart stand out more.


Supplies
Stamps: Statement of My Heart Photopolymer Single Stamp
Colours: Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Share What You Love 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Pape, Fine-Tip Glue, wooden frame

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS