I love April's Paper Pumpkin! The anchor and lighthouse! My coworker's birthday was the end of April and I made this card for her. Had to create a large enough card so that each person could write a greeting. Last year I created a regular 5.5" x 4.25" card with Whisper White flaps that opened, but this year I created a double card. Each card base was trimmed and then glued together to create the longer card - perfect for our birthday greetings!

Have you tried Paper Pumpkin yet? Now is a perfect time! New subscribers save 50% off their first 2 months! Sign up with me here:https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
and make sure to enter the code SAVEFIFTY0418 to receive your first 2 kits at 50% off!

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Pumpkin You Are My Anchor
Colours: Calypso Coral, Pacific Point
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin You Are My Anchor

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS