Welcome to April's Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop! This month we are sharing projects featuring embellishments! Please make sure to visit everyone's blog posts to see all the wonderful projects.

Decided to start with the Hearts & Stars Elements. Then pulled out the Rhinestones and a piece of Painted with Love Speciality Designer Series Paper. Sometimes it is hard to make a card with one little object as the focal point! Sometimes I find that just grabbing something I haven't used in awhile, such as the Painted With Love specialty designer series paper can spark my creativity!

Tomorrow I'm attending Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in London, Ontario!! I'm so excited to see new products, receive my copy of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue and hang out with so many other demonstrators! If you want to check out some of what we are up to check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp or my Instagram feed www.instagram.com/WhereIStamp

Supplies
Stamps: Special Celebrations
Colours: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Hearts & Stars Elements, Rhinestones, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy!
~ Amanda

http://www.destempelcoach.nl/2018/04/06/gsf-20/
Blog Hop List:


6 comments

Add your comment

  1. so sweet and lovely! Absolutely CASE-able and stunning. TFS and have the best time at on Stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite paper from the Occasions Catalog. Nice to see it as a Lovely Friend card. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...completely CASEable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet project. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really pops! I love that DSP paired with the wooden embellishments too. Hope you had fun at OnStage! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ideas for embellishing. I just love the wooden embellishments and you can never go wrong with rhinestones for a little bling. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS