Day 3 already! Time has flown by. It has been so much fun here in Salt Lake City. I am looking forward to being home again with my husband and dog but sad to leave all my friends and fun here at OnStage!

My third and final swap is a Christmas card featuring a stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue. The Hearts Come Home stamp set is so perfect for this time of year! This is the first one I made as a full card to see if I liked the design. You might notice under the houses there is glitter, I put a swipe of Wink of Stella to create a snow base but then forgot to add it to my swaps!

Supplies
Stamps: Hearts Come Home
Colours: Pool Party, Dapper Denim, Island Indigo
Accessories: Wood Textured Designer Series Paper Stack, Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS