Birthday Goose!

January 19, 2014 in , ,
Just noticed as I posted this that I forgot to colour in the goose - I had meant to, but it turned out really well without colour! Have you ever made a mistake on a card and not noticed until it was too late?
Stamped the goose on watercolour paper (the better paper to make really pretty watercoloured images) with Black Stazon ink. Then added 2 strips of Champagne Glimmer paper to add a little sparkle. The Woodgrain texture and Linen Thread give the card a more earthy feel.

Supplies
Stamps: Wetlands
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Watercolour paper, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Linen thread, Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS