Remember today is the last day of FREE shipping on everything!!

Love the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder behind the pinwheels - makes me think about the beautiful weather we are having and the spring flowers that are starting to pop up in my front garden! To attach the toothpicks I used a glue dot on either end of the stick. Then I used a dimensional to attach the pinwheels to the card over the top end of the toothpick.

Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Brights Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Toothpicks, Square Punch, Brights Brads, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Pinwheel Sizzlit

Place your order online anytime here!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS