Two by Two

January 28, 2013 in ,
Isn't the Two by Two stamp cute? On Saturday I attended a baby shower for a friend and I made her this card. I used Black Stazon Ink so when I was colouring in the image with the markers the image wouldn't smudge. And the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder is the best background for this card!

Also gave her this cute Diaper Owl Cake. It was really easy to make and a very interesting way to give a friend some diapers, wash cloths, hooded towel and bib!

Supplies
Stamps: Two by Two
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Shara Sand, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey
Paper: Rose Red, Whsiper White, Basic Grey
Accessories: Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Subtles Designer Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Big Shot, Cloudy Day Textured Embossing Folder, Windows Framelits

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS