Sailin'

January 23, 2013 in ,
The RMHC stamp set Moving Forward is perfect for baby cards! I made this one for a stamping friend who had a baby before Christmas. I think the Silver Glimmer paper really helps the image pop on this one. I'm going to try using the Silver Glimmer Paper more since this year is Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary!

Supplies
Stamps: Moving Forward, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, 2" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Big Shot, Chevron Textured Embossing Folder, Windows Framelits

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS