Sparkle and Snow!

December 22, 2012 in ,
Still dealing with that Colorado low that has swept across Ontario since Thursday! I'm glad most of the snow fell north of us, but I was on the road north of Belleville this afternoon and the roads were slippery! Thank goodness my father was driving and not me. We came across 2 different accident sites, grateful none were fatalities. I do hope a little more snow falls over night and that it stays. It's great to have snow at Christmas to make it more festive - just as long as the roads are safe for everyone travelling (like me!).

Today's card has some great sparkle! The Silver Glimmer Paper definitely adds pizzazz to any card, you'll have to check back next month when I can share a birthday card I added a little of the Silver Glimmer Paper to.

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Essentials
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Big Shot, Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits

Merry Christmas!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS