Here's Griffin!

August 29, 2012 in
This scrapbook page was one of the make and takes from Hamilton Regionls I attended on August 18th. The scrapbook page was supposed to be made with the Clockworks stamp set but I wanted to used the French Foliage and En Francais stamp sets because of the picture I choose. The picture is of our cute little puppy and he was born in Quebec!

Supplies
Stamps: French Foliage, Seasonal Sayings, En Francais
Ink: Gumball Green, More Mustard, Basic Grey, Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Faceted Buttons, Basic Grey Designer Button, White Baker's Twine, Simply Scored, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Not sure if I just joined now or earlier, but I am following you. I was at regionals in Hamilton too! I still have to finish this make and take page! Yours is adorable! TFS!
    Cindy
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook page. Your little puppy is absolutly adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS