With the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue, Stampin' Up! has released new digital downloads from the new catalogue and a software update.

Click here to see the pdf of the new Hostess and Collection CD's available
Click here to view the new downloads online

There is a update to My Digital Studio to version 1.0.10. This update includes the 5 new 2012-2014 In Colors: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, and Midnight Muse.
There are two ways you can do the update:
1. Open up MDS on your computer, click help and then check for updates.
2. visit the MDS site here and download the update.


I used My Digital Studio to create this card. I am still unsure if I like the Summer Starfruit (the card base) new In Color, but it pairs well with Soft Suede. The blue outline is Midnight Muse and the image is filled in with Not Quite Navy.
Digital Supplies: Twitterpatted Designer Kit, Staple and Stitching - Very Vanilla, Elementary Elegance - happy birthday.

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. the colour combination is great :)
    I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS