B-day Ballons!

January 30, 2012 in ,
Did you get some time to stamp over the weekend? I actually made time! Of course a few of those pesky household chores didn't get done but there I was getting Bravo Burgundy ink all over my fingers! I know, I know, this card doesn't have Bravo Burgundy ink anywhere on it, that project I will have to share later on.
Don't you just love those hills? I punch out 2 circles from some Wild Wasabi paper and then trimmed the excess off after gluing them to the Whisper White paper. I only wish that the Wild Wasabi balloon would just veer to the left a little but the stamp slipped right out of my hand and that is where it stayed, at least that's my version of the story! To get the frayed edge of the Calypso Coral mat I used the edge of my scissors.
Supplies
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Ink: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral
Paper: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 2-1/2" Circle Punch
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS