Season's Greetings!

December 08, 2011 in
 Yum, those candy canes look yummy! Are you liking the countdown so far? The images at the top of each post are from the 25 and Counting Stamp Brush Set with My Digital Studio.

Okay, I know today is the 8th, but I completely forgot to post this last night before bed! I'll be back later to post Count Down #8.

This card is nice and simple. For this card my challenge was to not use the Big Shot for anything! That was really hard since there are so many things you can do with the Big Shot! But I prevailed. I found the easiest way to add some pizzazz to this card was to put the greeting on Stampin' Dimensionals. And the little bit of ribbon to the wreath makes it pop!

Supplies 
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Ink: Garden Green, Riding hood Red (same colours for Stampin' Write Markers)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Riding hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS