This is the first of two 3D items of my non-winning Artisan Award entry. 3D items are really hard for me! You might remember this tin from Valentine's 2011 - I filled it with candy for my sweetheart husband. I probably should have filled it with chocolate and candy for the judges!

Side view

I must confess that I spent a lot of time looking at the display boards at Convention for any of my projects that I sent in to be considered for the Artisan Award. While I was at Convention last month I spied about 5 cards! Whoot! But late last week I was scrolling through the many, many pictures I took and found this one:
Can you see my Heart Tin? Not sure how I missed that one! But it's there!

Supplies
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Real Red, Always Artichoke Textured, First Edition Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Real Red 5/8” Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Pearls Basic Jewels, Antique Brad, Mini Vintage Tags, Boho Blossoms Punch, Big Shot, Fun Flowers Big XL Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet Die, Lattice Bigz Die, Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Heart Tin

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS