Happy Canada Day!

July 01, 2011 in ,
Happy Canada Day and a long weekend to boot! There's also another reason to celebrate today, the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue went live this afternoon! Now you can order the new In Colors: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Island Indigo. Need your own copy of the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue? Contact me today!


This will be one of my swaps for Convention, although the card fronts I am making are sans ribbon. I'm in love with the 2011-2013 In Colors! Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder are my new favs! What do you think of the new In Colors?

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style, Sincere Salutations, Woodgrain Background
Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Paper: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals Big Shot, Top Note Die

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS