First Day of Convention!

July 14, 2011
I’m here at Convention! Yesterday was a long day getting here and even with a waylaid bag everything turned out okay. Been swapping with people every where and walking a lot. Got a chance to shop in Memento Mall this morning for some really cool things!

Leaf cardholders
Pretty shirts, I picked up the one on the right.
Almost needed one of these today!

Then I was off to get my Convention bag. This bag is gorgeous! Gotta love the embroidery in Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade! This bag even holds my laptop!

After lunch my new friends and I were off to Riverton to visit Stampin’ Up!’s home office. And no visit to the home office would be complete without having my picture taken with the rock!

I found 2 of my cards so far on the display boards. The Truck one (top right corner of the first picture) was a submission for Artisan Award and the Flower one (2nd picture, bottom middle) was a swap I made for Hamilton Regional last September. So neat to see my own work on display for everyone to view and take photos of!





~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS