Convention Day 3

July 16, 2011 in
An early day today for the first time Convention attendees breakfast. Then off to classes. By the time I was seated in my Make 'n Take session right before lunch I felt like I needed to nap right there! After lunch I participated in Lyssa's CQS swap, so cool! All the cards were fabulous! General session was right after that. Shelli and her daughter presented some ideas for upcoming workshops. It was a blast! We were all laughing so hard!!!
Shelli and Shalae on stage!
Here's where I've been spending most of the day - Salt Palace
Picture taken in Temple Square

After General Session this afternoon I had a lot of free time! Time to put up my feet, digest some of the 850 photos taken thus far, then venture out into Salt Lake City for dinner and a walk to the beautiful and peaceful Temple Square.

Here is one of my swaps I made for Convention. As of lunch today I have done all my swaps! So many beautiful cards are now packed ready to head home to share with my customers and to use for inspiration. Being Canadian I just had to make a stamp to tell everyone where I'm from. Thanks to everyone who complimented me on my card, it's great to hear!

Supplies
Stamps: Glorious and Free
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Read Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS