Convention Day 2

July 15, 2011
Whew! A very busy day today: Opening Session, 2 wonderful classes (one about My Digital Studio), a free pack of Holiday Mini Catalogues, free Simply Sent card kit, afternoon session, Awards night, after party, display boards and so much more!

Convention 2011 Theme Song - love those steal drums!

Shelli!!!!
You are all going to love the Holiday Mini Catalogue. We were given peaks at projects! This afternoon I was able to play around with some of the new product and see the beautiful paper and fabrics.

Found 3 more cards of mine on the display boards! That makes 5 in total. I think I've taken pics of all the display boards but I'm too tired to post them tonight. Anywho, my fabric postcard is the middle project on the top row - the one with the heart with ruffles:

My tree card is the middle of the top row in the next photo:
The next card (top right corner of the photo) was my submission to one of Stampin' Up!'s monthly demonstrator contests:
Now it's time for bed, I think I've started to drift off a little sitting here in the hotel lobby! Better get back to my room soon before I start to snore!
~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Great posts! If you do post all of your convention photos somewhere, could you send me the link? I'm a demo, and looking to see which of my projects made it onto the boards this year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS