My Birthday!

June 09, 2011 in ,

This has got to be the best card ever! That piggy is just so darn cute. My husband spent two evenings working on this card for my birthday. I am so impressed that he created a punch art pig and used my Big Shot for the very first time! Inside this card was a gift card for 2 movie passes and 2 handmade ticket vouchers. You arrr invited to a movie and you arrr invited to bring a friend, so cute. Not sure what movie to see yet but I'll be taking him along with me. (Want to see how far he's gone since last year? Check out my birthday card here.)


This year Stampin' Up! is sending out birthday cards to all demonstrators and giving up an extra 15% off an item of our choice during our birthday month! Thanks Stampin' Up! There are so many wonderful reasons to be a demonstrator! Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Click here to check it out! Below is the card I received on Monday, it was created with My Digital Studio.


Supplies for the Pig Birthday Card and Pirate Movie Tickets
Stamps: Party Hearty, Ahoy Matey (retired), Incentive Pig Stamp
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder (2011-2013 In Color), Pixie Pink (retired)
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlet Dies

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Uhooi,,
    These results are very creative card, nice and interesting,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS