Whew! What a week that was! I'm happy to report that my Artisan Award entries are on they way to Utah. So now the anxious waiting until the end of May to see if I get a call! AND I am all booked to travel to Salt Lake City, Utah this July for Convention!!! So excited and nervous.

Today's card inspiration came from another card I viewed online months ago, but I am unable to locate exactly whom it belongs to. Thank you for yourr inspiration, whom ever you are!

Supplies
Stamps: I {heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Heart to Heart Punch, Heart Punch

 ~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS