Pink Owl

March 27, 2011 in ,
Kids birthdays seem to pop up all of a sudden! I seem to be the worst person for sending birthday cards to kids! Although I made another one today that is so adorable, you'll have to come back to see it! he he he!

Love this owl punch! I wasn't sure if it could pull off the pink colour but it's adorable! I wonder what colours I can make owls in now...

Supplies
Stamps: Curly Cute, Wood grain
Ink: Rose Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Two Step Owl punch, Two step Bird punch, stampin' sponge, google eye, Big Shot, Top Note Die

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Amanda, your card is very cute. Love those owls! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card & great use of the punches. I am a new follower and have passed on an award to you. Please find it on my blog.

    www.bsgstamps4fun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS