Happy First Day of Spring! Around here we definitely need this bright Daffodil Delight card to make our day brighter! We have snow once again, boo! I know I need to thank someone for this design, but at this moment I am unable to figure out who, but thank you none the less!

The designer paper was stamped with Daffodil Delight ink with the edge stamp from Vintage Vogue. And the Daffodil and Basic Grey flowers were stamped as well. I'm loving the Fun Flowers die for the Big Shot. I am trying really hard to not put flowers onto everything!
Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Vogue,
Ink: Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, First Edition designer series paper, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Large oval punch, Daffodil Delight designer button, Big Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz die

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. You are knocking them out of the park! This card is so awesome. Love the colors and everything. Happy Spring!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS