My mother bought the Have a Seat stamp set and then asked me for inspiration! This set was kinda hard to get an idea for. As usual I searched the Internet for inspiration, checked out what other Demonstrators had posted on Stampin' Connection and then hid in my stamp room for awhile trying out different colours and layouts. And this is what I came up with. There are 3 other chair images in this set that did not get inked yet so I might have to revisit this one again.

Supplies
Stamps: Have a Seat, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Green House Gala designer series paper
Accessories: Word window punch, Basic Black embossing powder, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, pearls, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I am with you on this stamp set,
    I knew i wanted it but after I got it didn't know what to do with it. you did a great job on this card. I have given you the Sylish Blogger Award, stop by blog and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card using a stamp set that you were uncertain of. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS