Deck the Halls!

December 01, 2010 in ,
It's starting to look a little like Christmas out there, minus the snow! But the snow can stay away until Christmas Eve! I am looking forward to putting up our Christmas tree this weekend and dragging out the decorations.

To create me Deck the Halls! card: Use the pine tree from Lovely As A Tree to create the branches and punch out your ornament to "hang" it from the branches! I used 2 stampin' dimensionals to pop up the ornament.

ETA: I just had to say something about snow didn't I?! Of course all that rain we've had turned to snow this afternoon!

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Delightful Decorations, Woodgrain background
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Ornament punch, stampin' dimensionals, silver cord (retired)

Merry Christmas
~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. If you don't want the snow, send it to me. Your card is super cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Love the tree branches big time. So sweet.

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS