Colour Challenge

October 15, 2010 in ,
I must confess, I am not a brights person. But I wanted to participate in the Colour Combination challenge over on Splitcoaststampers and Pacific Point is my least favourite colour! What Stampin' Up! colour is your least favourite? It would be neat to find out if anyone else dislikes Pacific Point as much as I do.

Supplies
Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Rich Razzelberry, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Paper: Rich Razzelberry, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wide oval punch

~Amanda
4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love this! Love the colors you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an amazing job with this challenge, your card is wonderful! I love bright colors, and I love doing bright cards and this one is probably one of my favorites yet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to mention that Pacific Point is one of my favorite colors, always artichoke is one of my least favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, those colors really work together.

    Although I wasn't a fan of Pacific Point first time around, I do like it now especially paired with Tempting Turquois.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS