I just had to try making my own punched flower! It actually puffs up really well. I punched 4 flowers out using the Fancy Flower punch then scrunched them up and pulled the layers apart to get 2 flowers from each punch flower. After layering them and adding the brad to the centre I scrunched each layer and the spritzed with water. I made sure to layer the flower how I wanted it to dry. The final touch was to add some Vanilla Shimmer spray to make it all sparkly. The flower dried overnight.

Supplies
Stamps: Curly Cute, Wood grain background stamp
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Fancy Flower punch, Whisper White 5/16" brad, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Top Note die, Petals A Plenty embossing folder, Big Shot

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Oh, this is so pretty. Love the flower and the embossed BG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I really like your flower - I haven't tried one like that yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS