This card uses a lot of my favourite things! Start first with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder, then spritz on some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. Make sure to dab at any clumps before they dry! Cut out the tag using the Big Shot, then stamp your image onto the tag. I used a clear mount stamp so that I could look through the clear block to see where the image would go. I used Black Stazon ink so that when I went back to colour in the image it would not smear.

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Wild Wasabi textured, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Blender Pens, Very Vanilla satin ribbon (dyed Daffodil Delight), 5/1" Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Word Window punch, Big Shot, Two Tags bigz die, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder

~Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a pretty card, I love the die cut tag, definitely going to have to put that on my list.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beatiful. Love the tag,it just makes the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS