Owl for you!

May 12, 2010 in ,
Where did all the nice weather go off to? Last week was beautiful but then just as I'm about to go camping with my Brownie (Girl Guides) unit it threatens to snow! Strong winds and cold temps, oh and the occassional shower too! Thank goodness we were in the Brownie House, but it was still cold.

Anywho, this card will be one of my thank-you's to the other leaders I have worked with this year - we are all called owl names so this stamp from Fox and Friends works really well (mine is Autumn Owl). Next Tuesday will be my last meeting of the year! Where has it all gone to? Created the background paper using the Dot, Dot, Dot a la carte stamp from the Ocassional Mini, stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Supplies
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Dot Dot Dot, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Paper: Taken with Teal, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: White embossing powder, embossing buddy, 1-3/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, word window punch, stampin' dimensional, Pumpkin Pie marker, Big Shot, Little Leaves sizzlit die

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. What a cute card! It took me a minute to realize that the polka dots were from a stamp, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS