Thought it would be neat to share with you a few more cards from a technique class I held recently. You can see my original card for Mother's Day here. But the following cards were created by my mother and my aunt. It is absolutely amazing how they can change the colours, which happens quite a bit, to create their own unique card!


Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Grey, Bride Speciality Designer Series Paper, So Saffron, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Fancy flower punch, 5 Petal punch, Word Window punch, sponge daubers, Fire jewel brads

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love this idea, and I love how different the 2 cards are. I bet they had a blast at the class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS