Vintage Flowers

February 01, 2010 in , ,

This was the last card we made on Saturday at my Variety Stamp-A-Stack. I think I like this one the most. Not sure where I came up with the colour combo but I have been trying to include more In Colors into my projects lately! We only have until July 2010 until they dissapear!

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Dusty Durango, Basic Grey
Paper: Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Scallop Trim border punch (SAB), stampin' dimensionals, little leaves sizzlets die, texturz plates and Big Shot

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Nice blog. Beautiful cards! These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them! Enjoyed your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS