This year's In Colors are very bright. So I challenged myself to use one In Color and match it up to 2 neutrals to see what I could come up with. The large grommet fits really well inside the black stamped circle. I used a 1/2" cricle punch to punch through the Whisper White and Melon Mambo cardstock (seperately though) so that a little bit of black would show through the design.


Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, All Holidays
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Grommets, 1/2" cricle punch, stampin dimensionals

This second card is inspired by my aunt's version that she completed at my last workshop. She changed up the design a bit and created a card I never would have come up with. I changed the In Color to Bermuda Bay instead of Melon Mambo and voila!



Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Paper: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Grommets, 1/2" cricle punch, stampin dimensionals

~Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love how you have used this set, it has inspired me.

    Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS