This stamp - Dasher, can be found on page 208 with the Under $12 stamps avaliable in the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue. I've had this guy for awhile now and thought he needed to be inked up. Not sure if I like the look, I'm thinking using Real Red for the card base might be the issue. So you might see this card again in a different colour.

Supplies
Stamps: Dasher
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Real Red, Sahara Sand, Christmas Cocoa Speciality Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Kraft taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch, gold embossing powder

~A
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I do really like this, but I agree about the red. Probably something in a deeper, richer colour would be better. Like a burgundy or a rich green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS