Interested in attending some classes or a workshop? Check out this page to browse over the next few months to see if you can attend one of my planned events. If the dates will not work for you, we can pick one for you to host at your home or mine! There are quite a few different things planned, especially to get ready for Christmas! I am also setting aside time to scrapbook, mostly on Saturday or Sunday afternoons while my husband is away working. If you would like to join me just drop me a line!

Supplies
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper, Kraft, Mellow Moss, Real Red
Accessories: Little Leaves Sizzlet die, hole punch, Heart to Heart punch
~A
2 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS