Bermuda Anniversary

August 16, 2009 in
Do you like the new In Colors? I have been playing with colour combinations for the last few weeks. The next few days I will be searching for some good combos for Christmas Cards. This year the 6 new colours are missing a green and a red. But that makes it a good challenge!

Today's card is a case. But I cannot remember which card I saw on Splitcoaststampers that inspired me! It could be either this one, or this or another one I haven't found as of yet!

Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Really Rust
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon
p.s. I spent the weekend working on my blog, can you tell? I still have some housekeeping things to go over, but I really like the end result. Next it's on to the real housekeeping here at home! Enjoy!
~A
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This is so cute! What a great, versatile design. I'm going to CASE it. :)

    I found your blog from the SCS thread about demo blogs. Check out my blog for some BLOG CANDY!! and pass the info along to others.

    http://stampintracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS