petal pizzazz April sure does have a lot of birthdays around here! Does your family have one month that has a lot of birthdays all lumped together? It's months like these that I'm glad I've stashed away some birthday cards, but I know that I need to get started on more!

I really liked this card I made for a friend's daughter's birthday just after I started as a demonstrator. I really like the colours and the background of the card. And the paper piercing, okay well I really like all of it! I've just changed up the flower colours and used a different stamp set too.

Stamp Sets: Petal Pizzazz, Short and Sweet
Inks: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Paper: So Saffron, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, glitter, scallop circle punch
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS