OK! I can finally post a new project I've been working on, a card folder. This uses a full sheet of 8.5"x11" paper and is super easy to make.

Score the paper at 5.25" the long side (11") and then at 2" the short side (8.5"). To make the pockets of the folder cut out a V underneath of the 2" score line.
You could use sticky strip or glue to adhere the side flaps as I have done, or attach a ribbon to tie the folder closed. See the last photo to see the inside of the folder.
Well I'm off for the night, I will post the 2 cards and directions for them tomorrow evening!

Stamps: Best Wishes and More, All Holidays
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Maine Blueberry Designer Series Paper, Old Olive textured card stock
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark, Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: White embossing powder, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, button bouquet, glue dots, Scalloped circle punch, Scalloped edge punch



5 comments

Add your comment

  1. I really like the colors on this one. Your blog is looking really good. Not too much, not too little. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the colors and designer papers - lovely!! I can't wait to see the cards.

    Your blog #3 sister - Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! Can't wait for the directions. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project. I love the color on color embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS