Happy Autumn Equinox!

September 22, 2008 in
lovely as a tree
Fall is my favourite time of year! Are you seeing signs of fall around your home? The leaves have been slowly changing here for awhile now, but I wish the colours would stay around far longer than they do.

After finally having some stamp time this past weekend with my mom, (we spread out on her dinning room table and made a big mess all afternoon!), I was able to do a demo challenge from Splitcoaststampers. And that is where today's Project Monday idea came from. These bags are cute and very simple to make.

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: square button from Neutrals Assorted, linen thread, stampin dimensionals, chocolate chip ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch
5 comments

Add your comment

  1. I just really need to get lovely as a tree. I just love it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too!!! This is such a great fall project!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. I may have to give it a try. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Yes, our leaves have been changing and just this week have started falling from the trees. It won't be long until we will be raking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fall box. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS