Happy Friday!

July 25, 2008 in
Yeah the weekend is just a few hours away!! No big plans here, but it's nice to spend some extra time with family. Oh and I have my surprise class to get ready for. The class is this coming Wed July 30th at 7pm, check out the workshop and classes page for more info.

This card was made for my father-in-law. We are so proud of him for going back to school and getting a new job! He is truely an inspiration to us. My husband and I are very glad he was able to obtain employment very soon after completing his courses! Go Dad! Definitely time to celebrate!

Stamps: Leaves Awash, Celebrate Everything
Ink: Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Black brads, Whisper white ribbon dyed Brilliant Blue
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS