Happy Friday!

February 01, 2008 in , ,
I must say that I've become additcted to the challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Not that I have more time for them, but I guess I've been lurking on there long enough now!

This is a combination of challenges, New Technique - Dahlia Fold and Sketch Challenge. The vellum is embossed using River Rock ink and Clear embossing powder. I've never embossed on vellum before, but Classic ink takes awhile to dry on vellum so Classic ink can be used like Craft ink to emboss. So cool! The ruby red rectangle is stamped with versamark with the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp.

These Dahlia flowers are very pretty, but take some time to make. I won't get into the details but I'll send you to the site I was sent to that gives great directions on how to make them: http://www.cardsandcrafts.freeservers.com/dahlia.html

Stamps: Embrace Life, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: River Rock, Ruby Red, Versamark
Paper: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Vellum, Giner Blossom DSP
Accessories: 1 3/8" punch, Vintage brads
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Very, very, very pretty. I love it and you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS